Through my Lens

Through my Lens
Through my lens

Monday, January 24, 2011

The beginning of a new journey with Fotorella

Hey everyone,
Thank you for being patient with me as I'm finally starting my blog.  As a freelance photographer and writer I've been wanting to start one for quite some time now.  I just didn't know where to begin.
However...
Thanks to Gwyneth Paltrow (who by the way has a great site of her own www.goop.com) I was introduced to the world of blogging as she lists some of her favorite all time food blogs on her site.  There are some great websites/blogs for all you foodies out there!! After spending several days reading various blogs my inspiration came and "Fotorella" was created.
And so here I am my very first day with "Fotorella".
I've always wanted to be part of a "bigger picture" in some way to be a storyteller. Perhaps having a vivid and endless imagination as a child propelled me to go further as a narrator of my own journey. So I find myself here today ready to embark on this new path.
A picture speaks a thousand words and tells a story. My hope is to be able to capture my readers and audience attention using my photography as a vehicle to share my experiences as a woman, daughter, grand daughter, sister, auntie, friend, artist, traveller, photographer and activist.
Let the journey begin....








1 comment: